I've never felt the need to represent my culture more than when I moved here to Alabama.
In fact, I drive around Huntsville in my Toyota representing the Cuban Flag, singing and dancing along to whatever I have playing on the radio.
I get excited when I meet another Latina out in the street and instantly break neck when I hear someone speaking spanish.
This shirt goes out to all my Latinas in Alabama. Whether you are Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Mexican, Peruvian, Honduran, Costa Rican, etc.
[ Customizations are avaivlable: Make sure to let us know what you want me to represent for you]
Thank you for your support.
Make sure to tag us @havanabamacafe and/or #havanabama to be featured.
Latina in Alabama T-Shirt
- Adult Unisex Black/White Shirt
- Great Fit; little to no shrinkage
- 50% preshrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- DryBlend® fabric wicks moisture away from the body
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.